Some delightful maps from Herb Lester Associates, I have a feeling I have posted some of this work before but it’s just so pretty I am posting this tooo. When I was in Belgium recently I got my hands on these two really excellent guides for Brussels and Bruges, they were written for young travellers, witty and with great off the beaten track suggestions. They weren’t nearly as pretty as these Herb Lester ones but I imagine the content is kinda similar. Anyway I keep seeing tourists wondering round my hometown and I thought I bet they don’t know about that place or there or which beer garden gets the best sun, so I think I might make my own map for the hidden gems of Shrewsbury. Or maybe not, might just keep them hidden.
In other news, bloody nora, I got this job 5 MONTHS AGO and they have only just sent me a start date. I am so poor. And I have been lie-in-bed-ill today, I am NEVER ill, I don’t like it.
- loveyoudeux reblogged this from bearandtheboat and added:
- anallyexpulsive likes this
- ajil reblogged this from designismylife
- matteosciascia likes this
- designismylife reblogged this from bearandtheboat
- newsboyphoto likes this
- ohnle reblogged this from bearandtheboat and added:
- appuntimiei likes this
- bearandtheboat posted this